Robert Harris – Coffee Roasters.
These day New Zealand practically runs on coffee. This didn’t happen by accident. Robert Harris introduced his fresh coffee back in 1952.
A true craftsman, he tinkered away, blending and roasting in a small Hamilton delicatessen, with a vision of creating great coffee for Kiwis for years to come.
Today Robert Harris boasts a range of products across fresh coffee,capsules and instant coffee, and can be found in Robert Harris cafes all over the country.
So if you were wondering who to thank for your morning ritual, now you know.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– Gift Cards can be used for purchases at any Robert Harris Cafe in New Zealand
– To check gift card balance, click here
– Any balance on the card can be used in whole or part purchase against your next purchase at Robert Harris. No change is given
– Gift cards cannot be topped up, are not returnable, or redeemable/exchangeable for cash and cannot be used towards the purchase of another gift card
– Robert Harris are not responsbile for any gift card that may be lost, stolen or damaged
– Gift cards expire 12 months from the date of purchase
– For the Robert Harris cafe locator, visit www.robertharris.co.nz/cafe-locator/